An application packet will be sent to prospective students of International Biblical College Jerusalem upon submission of the inquiry form and fee. The decision to admit a student rests completely with the Admissions Committee upon receipt of all application materials. A complete application includes the following:
1. A completed inquiry form. Click HERE for the online form (No login required).
2. An inquiry fee of 160 NIS (one-time, non-refundable) after completion of the inquiry form (payment link provided upon form submission).
3. A completed application form. Click HERE to complete the online form (****Login account required. Account provided after completed Inquiry Form and Payment).
4. An application fee of 350 NIS (one-time, non-refundable. Payment link provided upon Application Form submission).
5. An official transcript from every high school and college/university attended. Transcripts are considered official when bearing the issuing institution’s seal and mailed directly to IBCJ by the institution. However, you will be allowed to upload a copy within the Application Form for initial consideration.
6. Three letters of recommendation by someone other than a family member. You will be allowed to upload a copy within the Application Form.
Official Transcripts must be submitted to the following address to complete the application process:
International Biblical College Jerusalem
97 Yaffo, 12-1220